In-Depth Analysis: Rathy's Bullies
Boost Your Media Career With Depression
Defense Force Ads: Die For Your Country? No. What About Scuba Diving?
Come For A Wine Cheese Night With My Boyfriend
It's Time To Hurl Dead Bodies Into Kids Playgrounds
Comedians Writing Kids Books - Cash Grab
Dog lovers Now Comfortable With Bourgeois Bestiality
Being Kink Shamed In The 50s
Undercover Homeless Live In CEOs Mansion
If You Have AIDS We'll Call You Monday
Mostly Unlikely Dating App Hook Ups
A NON-Morbidly Obese Improv Troupe
A Paramedic Kicked In My Door
Forming Meaningful Connections with Porn Bots Corporations
Corporations Filling Moral Void Left by The Church
Times Too Weird For Weed, Snoop Doggs Anxiety Disorder
Nightmare Gig: Reprimanded by Smart Casual Bundy Shirt
Tik Tok: Narcissism VS National Security
Earnest corporate ads during COVID
Cancel culture, aliens and pick up artists
If China invades Asian impressions are acceptable
The 21st Century luxury trap
Adult Sleep Overs
An Inevitable Tragedy: Tradie Dies from Mother Energy Drink Bonanza
Daily Telegraph Bullies Victorians: 'Whimps'
- Death of The Aussie Larrikin! (often a witty murderer)
- Advertising: A psychopath at a party trying to fit in
- Sleep Apnea is Now Sexy
- Western Collapse: Living Under a Woke Warlord
- American Collapse and the Hollywood Imagination
- NRL Returns, Ted Bundy and Coke
- Doctor Returns to Cruise Ships, Like Event Horizon
Headlines this week:
Anti-Semitism is a gateway conspiracy
Trump selling an Ab Machine
Rathy's art of the deal
Watching Contagion stones during a contagion
Palate of the plebs
HEADLINES: The NRL Integrity Unit, Durry Sparks Vicious Glassing, Wuhan Batman, Everyone Who's Going To Court In Southport Today, Look Out Melbourne: Saudia Arabia's Radical Move to The Left (No more child executions).
- Surf and Turfed: Bondi Strongman arrested as beaches set to reopen
- Kim Jung Ung: Was it one too many burgers for chubby despot
- Rich old conservatives pretend they're missing life of socialising
- Patient Zeros big day out: From lab to wet market
- Govt Tracking App: Scum with flip phones left in the lurch
- Cruises take bookings for 2021
News of the world broken down by Damien Power and Dan Rath This week's headlines:
- China Mc Donalds apologizes for banning black people
- Wet markets in Wuhan reopen, crayfish sold!
- Super Spreader!
- Backpackers are the new immigrants Australia hates
- NRL pushes to start playing again
- Trump cuts funds to WHO
- Ebola case appears in Africa
Influencers are a disgrace, CEOs emails, Elon Musk, Robots, Emo Rap, Going on a cruise with Dawkins and Zizek.
Jay Z selling printers, the future of advertising, social media, sex robots (again) etc.
The best yet of bad gig stories - Dan heckled by a pregnant woman in labour etc.
A must listen - Dan's ridiculous experience being the lead in an RACQ ad, Comedy in Taverns VS Hotels, nostalgia, technology and the end of culture.
Back from LA, Brisbane is too small, Running into someone you know, my friend who's dead on the inside etc.
LA, lunatics, Snoop Dog having a panic attack, alternate drugs, North Carolina.
Cafe bathroom politics, Dan being disrespected, revenge fantasies, Sisyphis and other wog myths.
Bikies with a heart of gold, bullying people at yoga, a magician who ran confidence workshops and so on...
If Queensland rugby league players hosted the Oscars etc.
How smoking ice might make you a better lawyer.
Do nothing with your life or do something? Buddah, Will Power, Pixar as a piece of fascist propaganda etc.