- Surf and Turfed: Bondi Strongman arrested as beaches set to reopen
- Kim Jung Ung: Was it one too many burgers for chubby despot
- Rich old conservatives pretend they're missing life of socialising
- Patient Zeros big day out: From lab to wet market
- Govt Tracking App: Scum with flip phones left in the lurch
- Cruises take bookings for 2021
News of the world broken down by Damien Power and Dan Rath This week's headlines:
- China Mc Donalds apologizes for banning black people
- Wet markets in Wuhan reopen, crayfish sold!
- Super Spreader!
- Backpackers are the new immigrants Australia hates
- NRL pushes to start playing again
- Trump cuts funds to WHO
- Ebola case appears in Africa